Video conversion and transfer. Tape and cine film to DVD
Analogue to Digital conversion – Audio and Video
Do you have precious memories tucked away on Cine Film – Video – Audio Cassette.
All families have milestone events throughout their lives recorded in a variety of forms. The wedding video, children’s christening or vaguely remembered holidays when the children were young. Unlock these memories. Ask Ardquoy to collect them together for you and transfer them onto DVD(s).
Videotapes are precious, unique and so important to the individual – Ardquoy prefers that the original tapes are carried by hand. Collection and delivery of the tape can be arranged by email, with the finished DVD(s) sent out by post.
We pride ourselves on the service that we give
- All video is individually digitised
- Using professional equipment, each video tape is encoded as a digital file. Then they are reviewed and re-digitised if not up to the required standard. Tape faults that cannot be easily remedied are reported to the customer.
- Collated and Edited
- The digital files are individually examined, simple edits made, significant interference or gaps removed with titles inserted where appropriate. Any video that is longer than 2 hours is edited to create individual files for encoding as separate DVDs. Each DVD contains a menu system for navigation with chapter markers at 10 minute intervals.
- Bespoke Edit and Compilation
- For an additional charge we will review the videos directly with the customer on a portable computer to identify the order of the video files and the edit points across the DVDs. The cost of this bespoke service will be discussed and a guideline to the likely cost given before the work is commenced. Alternatively, we can create intermediate discs showing a timecode on the footage so that the customer may identify their own edit points.
- Catalogue and Introduction
- All our DVDs are created with care and are often put together to be given to family members or simply to remind families of their past. As a matter of course we like to present all our work as attractively as possible and when many tapes are digitised we will catalogue the tapes from any available information. Additionally, we are offering an introduction feature. For a fixed charge of £40 we will video a short introduction to the set of videos so that other family members can watch a personal message from the family member(s) that had the foresight to have the video digitised on to DVDs.